1. It’s our duty to protect our environment.
2. It is very important to take care of our environment
3. We should not throw litter onto the ground
4. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees
5. We should plant more flowers and trees.
6. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
7. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
1. Last Sunday(Saturday,…) ,it was sunny(rainy, windy, foggy,)
2. I got up very early (late). After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike, bus，…
3. We enjoyed ourselves.
4. We forgot the time. We didn’t come back until 5 o’clock.
5. We all felt very tired, but we were happy.
6. I thought I would never forget this trip.
7. Last summer, my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays.
8. We visited a lot of places of interest.
9. We had a good time there.
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap.
1. Last Sunday, Class One had a football match with Class Two.
2. All of us went to watch it.
3. The match was very exciting.
4. In fact, I have never seen such an exciting match before.
5. The score was 5-3. Our team scored three goals in the last fifteen minutes.
6. Class One won this match. Class Two lost.
7. Class One played well. They deserved to win.
8. Their PE teacher was very pleased with their performance.
1. It is very important to keep healthy.
2. How can we keep healthy?
3. We can’t go to sleep too late. We can’t get up too late.
4. We should eat the food healthily.
5. We should do more exercise.
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head.
7. I didn’t feel like eating anything.
8. I decided to see the doctor.
9. In the doctor’s office, the doctor looks over me carefully.
10. He said :"Nothing serious." And he told me to take a rest and drink more water.
11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful.
12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day.
13. A few days later, I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world.
1. My favorite subject is English.
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English.
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world.
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful.
5. So English is very important and I like English very much.
6. We have a lot of fun in the English class.
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class.
8. I hope I can go abroad one day, and then I can speak to foreigners in English.
9. I like English and try my best to learn it.
1. In China the most important holiday is the Spring Festival.
2. It comes in January or February.
3. On the Spring Festival Eve people have a big dinner. They have a lot of nice food to eat.
4. During the Spring Festival people have a lot of interesting things to do.
5. People visit their relatives and friends.
6. They greet each other with a hug and say, "Happy New Year".
7. As China is a big country, people in different places celebrate this holiday in different ways.
1. His name is Jack.
2. He was born in London in 1982.
3. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 52 kilos.
4. He is 20 years old.
5. He comes from England.
6. He is a good ping-pong player.
7. He is medium build.
8. He has short hair.
9. He is outgoing. Every one likes to talk with him. He gets on well with us.
10. He teaches English very well.
11. He works very hard. He works in No.5 Middle School.
12. He loves watching football games after work.
13. He often helps me with my English.
14. At the age of six, he began to play table tennis.
1. Jim got up very early.
2. Jim cleaned the room and do the housework.
3. Jim went to shop and did some shopping.
4. Jim did some cooking.
5. Jim fed the cat.
6. Jim sweeps the floor.
7. He washes the dishes.
8. He has lunch at school.
9. It is a busy day. He is very tired. But he feels happy.